The Little Book of Health: Simple Steps to a Longer, Healthier, Happier Life.
How highly do you value your health?
Good health is the cornerstone of a long and enjoyable life. And the good news is you can easily increase your chances of staying healthy for longer by following some simple steps.
Drawing on decades of medical practice, having advised thousands of clients at his central London clinic, Dr Michael Spira brings together dozens of easy-to-follow tips in this clear and concise handbook. Among its many insights, you’ll discover:
- When high cholesterol can actually mean you’re healthy
- The truth about artificial sweeteners and other urban myths
- Whether you really should do 10,000 steps each day
- How to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
- Why snoring is not just a noisy nuisance
- Whether you should take supplements
- Simple health checks you can do yourself